Gerda DumitruAndries Vlad
Group Fitness Trainer
Sport is one of the natural means by which you connect to what you are and what you can do with your body and mind when they are in synergy.
I started my sporting life at the age of 4 with swimming, which I still practice even now, being a long-distance open water swimmer.
I am a fitness coach and fitness group, pilates and yoga instructor, swimming and triathlon coach as well as a triathlete at the Halfironman and Ironman distances.
General motto: Your body is your temple. Build it smart, strong and beautiful.
Competition motto: Get comfortable with uncomfortable. Be smart. Be strong. Be in the present.
– National Academy of Physical Education and Sport – Bucharest, swimming specialization.
– Master: Biomechanics and motor anthropology. ANEFS Bucharest.
– International triathlon coach – World Triathlon Organization
– Trisutto certified triathlon coach
– Ironman certified triathlon coach.
12 races in the Ironman half distance circuit
2 participations in the half-time world championships 2018 South Africa, 2019 France.
5 times crossing the Bosphorus strait. 2006, 2007, 2012, 2014, 2017 all with top 10, including 2 bronze medals in the category 2006, 2007.