ACCESS TO HALLS
- The access in the gym or in the classes will happen through a pre-booking using the Upfit app or by phone in the reception.
- Maximum of members accepted in the gym will be 55 ppl at a time (considering the floor space and the rules imposed) in Timpuri Noi and 40 ppl in Metroffice .
- We can do classes with 6 ppl in Metroffice and 10 ppl in Timpuri noi.
- When the booking is made by phone the client should be asked a few basic question ( ex: if they have temperature? If they traveled outside in the last 2 weeks?)
- Trainers will have masks handy in case there is a client which demand that.
- PT sessions can take place in the aerobic studio as well.
- Due to the fact that there is a prebooking system, the time accepted in the gym per client is limited to 50 min training + 10 min changing. 3 times a day ( morning, noon and evening) a general disinfection will be made in the gym.
- Every member should bring his own towel and only in exceptional cases we will hand one.
- Every member should disinfect hands at the entrance
- In the reception area clients will be tested with a non-contact thermometer.
- The waiting area in the reception will marked with info signs
ACCESS TO LOCKER ROOMS
- The use of locker-rooms will be respecting the 4 sqm/ person. Timpuri Noi – 4 ppl and Metroffice 3 ppl
- No shower allowed. Eventually we can provide some wet towels for wiping the
- The training will be done with consideration for all the existing ppl in the gym.
- Members will be advised to clean the machines after working out using the disinfectant available on each machine.
- The Milon Circuit was set with 1 min work and 1 min break, to ensure the time need it for cleaning.
- The doors of the gym will be open every 3 hours for 15 min for a natural ventilation.
- Group Fitness classes will start on the 1st of July
- Classes will take place only based on booking
- Normal timing of a class will be 60 min. The break between 2 classes will be of 15 min.